- Counselor: For lunch, you go to building two. Then again, you don't have to. You can eat lunch in the library too!
- Me: Okay.
- Counselor: Ya know what? Go be social and eat in the cafeteria.
- Me: Okay
- In my head: Ha, hell no. I hate people.
i’m just going to lie on my floor until i become attractive
This post is for all of you who have survived the urge to end your life, either coming out the other side or still fighting to stay alive.
I noticed how when someone has a physical illness such as cancer, and they come out the other side or even remission, they are able to celebrate surviving. I think all of the survivors of being suicidal should too.
Congratulations, and keep on fighting.
- Other teens: I lost my virginity at a party.
- Me: I lost a follower while I was sleeping.
- GD: My song writing skills *laugh*
- YB: My dance moves.
- DS: My smile.
- SR: My confidence.
- TOP: My butt cheeks.